While we always strive to represent all products, colors and design mockups as precisely as possible, we cannot guarantee that the colors or details on each product will be 100% accurate representations of the final product. They are being used as a reference when printing so it is important to submit the correct print file and position your art as best as intended.
Articles in this section
- What printing method does Print Partners use?
- What's the difference between Screen Printing and Direct to Garment (DTG)?
- How many colors can I use?
- What's the largest printable area?
- When and why is a white under base used?
- How are mockup images used?
- Can I change my order after it has been submitted?